POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : TomTree PlugIn updated : Re: TomTree PlugIn updated Server Time
28 Apr 2024 05:50:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TomTree PlugIn updated
From: Tim Riley
Date: 27 Aug 2005 19:27:45
Message: <4310f6f1$1@news.povray.org>
Keith Hull wrote:
> I've updated the TomTree PlugIn with new tree types and fixed some bugs :)

I can't get anything to open this file. WinRAR 3.50 gives me the message
"!   MorayTomTree.rar: Unexpected end of archive" and other programs
give me messages from "Illegal header" to just refusing to recognize the
file as a legitimate RAR file. I've downloaded it with Netscape 7.2 and
IE6 and nothing works. It downloads as a 98,132 byte file. I'm out of
ideas. Any suggestions?